Friday, June 12, 2015

Favorite Fit Gadget: Paderno Spiralizer


Top Left:  Zoodles sautéed with spinach, onions, olive oil, and herbs.  Top Right:  Spiraled cucumbers for a fun, quick snack.  Bottom Left: Baked curly fries.  Bottom Right:  Zoodles with fresh basil, sweet bell peppers, and onions, served with sausage.
One the the most common questions I get from Instagram followers, friends, and church family is "How do you make Zoodles?"  The answer is simple.  I use my Paderno Spiralizer!  This product, by far, is one of my favorites to use in my kitchen.  

The best thing about Paderno Spiralizer is the price.  On Amazon, it runs on average $35.  For this price, you get a spiralizer that has suction cups to stick to the countertop when in use, three different connections with very sharp blades, and the crank-like base---everything you need to make curly deliciousness!  (Except the fruits or veggies!)  

The spiralizer is so easy, fun, and safe to use, my kids run to the kitchen and fight over  ask very politely to turn the crank.  You can make a spiral out of a variety of fruits and vegetables, from zucchini to yellow squash, to cucumbers, carrots, and apples, and, of course, potatoes!  We use this tool a few times a week, and, I have to admit, it has prompted me to eat more vegetables.  I no longer eat spaghetti noodles because I prefer "Zoodles" over pasta!  

My son made a "vegetable salad" with spiraled carrots!
If you'd like to purchase the Paderno Spiralizer and see for yourself how deliciously wonderful it is, please click on the link below!

Paderno Spiralizer

For a website FULL of swirly, twirly goodness, ideas and recipes, please visit this wonderful resource at Twirly Bites!



1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Indeed a good post, And I believe having a Spiralizer in our all important kitchen is crucial as it helps us cook the best food for our family by making cutting and chopping easy, we can prepare food very quickly, so that's why we need the best Spiralizer, and recently I have purchased one of the best Spiralizers available, because i want to make best food by making cutting easy with the best Spiralizer.
    By the way, Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete