Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Accountability Post: Day 6

"Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Sigh. I may feel thinner sometimes, but the scale sure isn't showing it. In fact, it seems that it went up a bit and has been stuck there for a week. It has been stuck between 147.2-147.4 and I can't get it to budge. I am praying the Lord gives me patience and perseverance. I can't do this without His strength. I need it to keep getting up before the sun does so I can have time to work out. The verse in Hebrews reminds me of that. I thank the Lord that he cares even about these small desires of mine. That is amazing. The great God of the entire universe cares about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment