Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello, 140's!!!!

After 3 years and two pregnancies, I am seeing the 140-somethings on the scale again. I can not tell you how happy this makes me feel! I weighed-in this morning at 149.8. Seriously amazing. I can actually see my ab muscles forming under what was formally the texture of cookie dough---any woman who has had a baby or two knows exactly what I am talking about! I'm going to attribute this to eating healthy, of course, but also a new work-out program I started. It is basically cardio + toning through interval training. I started it just three weeks ago, but I am very pleased with the results already! I also am so thankful that God has given me strength and perseverance to do what I need to do to loose weight. What a way to start a weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment