Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Trader Joe's Bruschetta Lentil Dip


Where is the first place you go when you walk into a Trader Joe's?  For my family, it's right back to the sample counter.  We are usually greeted by kind faces with tasty treats.  A few years back, one of those samples changed my life.  This may sound like an exaggeration, but I assure you, it isn't.  After tasting that sample, I was able to put together a dish I can bring to potlucks, church lunches, and serve at parties in less than two minutes.  That's right.  Two minutes.

Wait.  It get's even better.  It's only three ingredients!  AND even better... you don't have to use it as a dip!  It's versatile!  Pick up a fork and use it as a salad!

Clearly, I can't hold you back from this life-changing recipe any longer!  I really do hope you enjoy it as much as my friends, church members, and family have enjoyed it!

Trader Joe's Bruschetta Lentil Dip

Ingredients.

4 oz (1/2 a package) of Trader Joe's Feta Cheese (block)
1 Box of Trader Joe's Seamed Lentils (ready-to-eat)
1 Tub of Trader Joe's Bruschetta Sauce

Method.

1.  Put Lentils in large bowl and break apart with fork.
2.  Add feta and break apart with fork.
3.  Add Bruschetta and stir until all ingredients are mixed evenly.
4.  Serve with crackers, chips, or on toasted baguette.



No comments:

Post a Comment