Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mastering My Metabolism: Day 6

This morning Troy weighed himself. He lost two pounds. Don't get me wrong...I am VERY happy for him! However, this situation reminded me of the SlimQuick commercial when the wife does a bunch of stuff to loose weight, but the husband looses the weight instead. I did loose 1 lb this week, but in order to do that, I have worked out hard everyday this week, and miticuously watched what I ate. Troy, on the other hand, went jogging twice this week and wasn't as miticulous about what he ate. He basically ate what I made for him, and snacked more than I did. I even gave him bigger portions than myself. I guess that is the difference between men and women (or at least one of them!). I suppose I will turn his easy weight-loss into motivation for myself---somehow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment