Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weigh-in!

So, it seems this Weight Watchers Core diet is working for me. I weighed in this morning at 162.6 lbs. This means I have lost a total of 14lbs! It may not sound like much, but on my 5'2" frame, it is a good amount! My clothes are too big and some of my clothes that were too small now fit me, like one of my favorite jean jackets...just in time for the Fall! Well, I am excited! I walked for the first time after my surgery. I'm feeling pretty good, so I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I am hoping to make my goal weight of 135 by mid-December. It is going slower than I thought...but it seems I have kicked it up a notch with this other diet. And, now that my hernia is repaired, I hope I can just move forward from here!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm proud of you! I started a different diet a few weeks ago, down 11 pounds! Feeling good! I'm excited about getting to my goal too! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Lori-lynn! WE CAN DO IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete