Friday, August 29, 2008

Weigh-in!

I know its been a while since I weighted in. I had my surgery last Monday, and the week before that, I had an infection, so I haven't exercised in a while. I haven't really counted my WW points either. I don't really have time for that. Or, it could be that I don't have the patience for it. Or the diligence. However, I decided to eat a salad everyday for lunch last week and eat more healthy protein (egg whites). I also kept a close watch on what I ate. Needless to say, I lost 1.4 pounds since last week. I decided to switch to the Core Plan on Weight Watchers, and nix the Flex plan because I don't count my points. The Core Plan gives you a huge list of foods to choose from and basically focus on eating until you are satisfied and recognizing when you are hungry and full. I am going to try this plan out and see how it works. For now, though, I am down to 164 pounds! only 28 lbs to go! Its been a slow process, but at least I am still loosing! I can't wait till I can exercise again!

No comments:

Post a Comment