Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pinterest Fitness Day 2: The Ninety-Nine

I must admit that I think whoever came up with The Ninety-Nine workout is crazy. But, I suppose I enjoy the challenge. I only completed the 99 set and the 88 set. That took me nearly 30 minutes. I thought I was going to die, especially during the leg lifts! I also added a few more push-ups at end of both sets. I hope to be able to complete through the 77 set next week! I estimate that the whole of this workout would take an hour and a half, and as a busy mom of three, I like to keep my workouts short and sweet...well sweet may not be the right word, but you get the point. This whole workout is a bit long for me, but completing the first three sets would make the workout about 40 minutes for me, which is perfect. Are you up for trying out this workout? Have you ever tried it and completed it? If so, I want to shake your hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment