Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Trasformation Tuesday: Ten Years Later...



This photo says almost everything I was to say in this post.  I am so very thankful for the perseverance God has given me to lose all I did, and continue to keep it off with a healthy lifestyle.  I have to say that Christ's love for me---regardless of how much I weigh, my dress size, the size of my muscles, how much I can lift, or how healthy I eat from day to day---stays the same and for that I am most grateful.  "Most grateful" seems to be an understatement for Christ's continuous grace on this far-from-perfect sinner, but really, there are no words to describe how grateful I am!  I am so thankful that my identity lies in my Savior and not my physical fitness.  That takes the pressure off and makes this journey all the more enjoyable!


"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

1 Corinthians 10:31


For your convenience, here are some posts to jog your memory on how I got where I am today:




No comments:

Post a Comment