Friday, September 3, 2010

"Wait! Do-Over!" Accountability Post: Day 2

Okay. This is really sad. I forgot all about the accountability posts for a week now. I know. Pathetic! I have exercised this week, though, and I am up early this morning to do just that. I don't want to waist too much time on blogging this morning because I have a 1 year old who will no doubt be up in an hour or less and a 2 year old who will follow shortly after. I still haven't lost any weight, which is frustrating. I am going to start writing down everything I eat will the hopes that doing that will give me a jumpstart in my "diet." Speaking of "diet," I'm heading to the farmer's market this morning to pick up some fresh, mostly organic produce. YUM. Trying to eat more of that! Okay...I'm off to read some scripture, then off to exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment