Sunday, September 5, 2010

Accountability Post: Day 4


I started a new workout program this week from Fitness Magazine's September issue. It claims you can "reach any goal" with the workouts and the eating plan. I haven't done the eating plan yet, and probably won't since its made up of stuff my kids won't or can't eat. The gist of it is 1500 calories a day, 300 of those made up of two 150 calorie snacks, and meals are 300, 400, and 500 calories. So, I figure if I am eating healthy foods at healthy portion sizes, I will be good to go. Also, I need to remember and make time to snack. Planning ahead is key. My favorite snack right now is Trader Joe's Lowfat Plain Yogurt slightly sweetened with a teaspoon of Truvia and a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla, and topped with Trader Joe's frozen organic wild blueberries. Mmmm. Oh, and also a hot cup of PG Tips tea with a wee bit of lowfat milk (yes, you guessed it...the organic kind!) and a teaspoon of Truvia. Speaking of Truvia, have you tried it? Its really great stuff. It claims to be natural. No calories. And, to Troy and I, it tastes more like sugar than the rest of the sweeteners out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment