Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I did it...

Nope...I didn't loose any more weight yet. However, I did join Weight Watchers after my sister-in-law informed me that they have a program specifically for nursing moms. I am excited! I get 36 daily points, which is 12 above the norm. I hope this keeps me eating everything I need to in order to get my daily caloric values (I haven't been). Perhaps if I start eating enough, my metabolism will speed up. Now there's a concept! Maybe I will even get a better milk supply for Jackson...that would be great!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa--I have been on WW for 10 months now and I love the whole entire program. Let me know if you want any help getting use to it or what types of stuff to do, etc. Are you going to meetings? The leader on Tuesday night and Wednesdays is FANTASTIC and you couldn't ask for a better group of women to meet with and work with. I go on Tuesday nights at 6 if you want to join me for awhile.

    Jenni (my WW website: www.freewebs.com/teacherjen)

    ReplyDelete