Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Scale is Stuck

I weighed myself yesterday (Fridays are my weigh-in days) and I am still at 175. I know its not those Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches because I haven't had any in a while! :) I was told, however, by a friend of mine who has used my scale that the scale lies. She said the scale at the gym weighs her at less. At this point, I would love to think that my scale is lying.

On a positive note, I got out and walked a couple of times with a friend this week. It was good exercise and fellowship. We are going to get together twice this coming week too. I also walked once alone. Counting from last Saturday, I walked a total of 4 times this week! Yea! Today I'm going to buy a DVD called Fabulously Fit Moms and its basically a DVD for exercising with the baby. So we will see how that works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment